Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Ciao Bella

After my recent trip to The Eternal City, I was reminded how much I love Italy. Since I was already thinking about trying to pick up another language, this trip made it pretty clear which language it should be! On this blog I will be making updates on my progress learning the language, as well as any interesting tidbits on the Italian language or Italian culture I discover along the way!

Hope you enjoy! =)

Here is what I would be able to say in a conversation so far.

Buon giorno. Mi chiamo Carolina e sono americana. Sono bene, e tu? Come stai? Vorrei imparare l'italiano. Ciao!


Translation:


Good afternoon. My name is Caroline, and I am American. I'm fine, and how are you? I would like (had to look up this next part!) to learn Italian. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment