Thursday, January 3, 2013

regali e ricordi

So, I've taken quite a long gap from updating this blog, and I am truly sorry for that. I spent the month of September traveling, moved back to the United States, returned to work, got a new job and have been trying to readjust to life stateside in general. One of my new years resolutions though is to resume my studies of Italian, so I will be posting here again regularly once again!

I haven't started studying again yet, so instead of updating you on a fun new phrase or tidbit or on my progress, I will instead share some fun gifts and souvenirs (regali e ricordi) I picked up in September while I was visiting Pisa and Rome.

 A magnet I bought for the family who let me stay with them while in Spain. It's hard to tell here, but there are multiple layers of wood there which gave it an even cooler effect!
 Leaning Tower of Pisa leaning shot glass I got my brother
Pinocchio! I got 3, one for a niece, one for a nephew and one for me =)
I also got my friend and myself t-shirts that look similar to this one! I actually had remembered this shirt from the first time I was in Italy 7 years ago, and I was mad at myself for not buying it when I was there all those years ago, so I made up for it this trip!


These are not things I bought/did, but they made me laugh =)
 Duff beer! Haha, didn't know anyone would make a real version of the beer from the Simpsons!
Saw some guy at the top of the Vatican drinking a Guinness beer!! So funny!!

No comments:

Post a Comment